MOVIE NIGHT - Friday, March 30th at 6:30PM
Tower 12 - Theater Room
STILL IN PROGRESS:
- Clothes Swap - Donation to Mary's Place
- Self-Love Retreat
- Paint Class
- Going to A Musical / Play
- many more!
PUBLIC EVENTS - COME IF YOU CAN!
Countdown to Zero: Defeating Disease
March 1 – August 18, 2018
Location: Gates Foundation Discovery Center
Opening Celebration: March 1, 5-8 pm
Join the Countdown with music, performances, and more!
Imagine a world without disease. Together we can make this a reality! Join us for the opening celebration of our new special exhibit "Countdown to Zero: Defeating Disease".
- Listen to the sounds of musician-songwriter Tiffany Wilson and Sohoyini West African Music & Dance.
- Enjoy food by FareStart Catering.
- Connect with Pacific Science Center, PATH, The End Fund, and the Department of Global Health at the University of Washington to learn how the global community is working together to eliminate disease.
- Meet with Gates Foundation staff from the Neglected Tropical Diseases team and Water, Sanitation and Hygiene team to get a closer look at how we can build healthier communities around the globe.
- Get involved in action projects that help reach the last mile in defeating disease.
- Participate in fun activities such as understanding the life cycle of an intestinal worm by wiggling through a "giant colon" and more!
Organized by the American Museum of Natural History in collaboration with the Carter Center, the exhibit highlights diseases that are on track for global eradication or elimination. #JoinTheCountdown
4th Annual Enchanting Charity Recital
Wed, May 16, 2018 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
2322 2nd Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121
PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
It's that time of year again, Enchant's 4th annual charity recital! Join our enchanting students and instructors for a night of dance, drinks and fun! Let us enchant you with gravity defying acrobatics and beautiful dance movements.
Special guest emcee: Tom Tom the Phenomenon
Doors at 6:30pm, show at 7pm!
All proceeds will be going towards Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary